Saturday, 25 October 2014

Diana of London Super Fine Intense Rich Black Liner | Review

Hello fellows, fall is here (almost!) and I am totally digging the winged eyeliner and bold lips look for this season. Oh well, you need no reason for a winged eyeliner, do you? Whatever the occasion, whatever the outfit, winged liner always looks classy. Some people find it really hard to get that perfect winged look ( I feel your pain) but I believe with practice and the right tool, anyone can nail it. I've always been a fan of marker/pen eye liners cause I feel they give me control over the thinness or thickness and the type of look I want to go for. I heard good reviews about Diana of London super intense rich black liner and decided to give it a try.

About the product
Diana Super fine intense rich eyeliner, Long lasting & quick drying. Easy to handle with ultimate control & accuracy. High – tech & innovative ultra fine tip ensures an even and precise application. Dermatologically approved. 

Application Tip
For an intense oriental look: Use Diana super fine eyeliner pen, close to the bottom and top lash line. 

I'm going to start off by saying I am in love with this liner. Period. From the packaging, it looks like a thin black marker/pen. It has a long tip, which is slightly longer than the tip of liners I have used before. But the tip is soft and makes the application very smooth.

The thin and long tip helps you give the ultimate precision. I believe that pen liners are so much easier to apply than the gel liners and they appear so much neat. It has a rich black color which you can get in one stroke.
I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes but thanks to its smudge-free formula, I don't end up looking like a panda. It dries within minutes of applying. It stays for a long time on your eyes without fading away.

I've never been a fan of water proof eye liners cause I feel they appear shiny, but this one has a matte finish.
You may find a little hard to remove it, try using any cleansing milk. I use ponds milk cleanser.






All in all, I love its smooth application and rich black color. It lives up to its claims. Either you want to go for a standard winged liner look or the dramatic one, this liner is what you need.

The Good
Easy application
Neatness
Long lasting
Intense black color
Smudge-free

The Bad
Pricey

Price
I got it for 960rs ($9.5) which is a little pricey for a plain black liner.

Rating
4.5/5

Thanks for reading :) Are you a sucker for winged liner?
x

16 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Great tips. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review! I am always on the hunt for a good eyeliner, I will have to give this one a try!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes Zubaida, that's the only downside :)

      Delete
  4. I love eyeliner pens and this sounds great! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial now I want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resenha maravilhosa amei o lápis, Siga e curta o meu canal Nekitareis,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking for better eyeliner right now, this post really help me. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete