Monday, 14 October 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick - Shocking Coral | Review


Hello lovelies ,today I'm here with yet another lipstick review. I heard so many people raving about Maybelline color sensational vivid lipsticks so I decided to try it myself.

Why you’ll love it:
-Be bright and gorgeous
-Exclusive vivid colors are brighter
-Honey nectar formula nourishes lips

For best results:
Apply lip color starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edge of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glides across the entire bottom lip.


 






   




 In my opinion:
I wanted to get shocking coral but had a hard time deciding whether or not to order it because the shade appeared different in every online swatch, somewhere it appeared pinkish coral and somewhere shocking pink. But I decided to order it anyway; I mean who wouldn’t want a shocking coral in their lipstick collection. The color of the lipstick tube is pink with a hint of coral, but when I applied it to the lips it appeared more of neon pink, the kind of neon-pink that instantly brightens up your face. The shade is super gorgeous.
The honey nectar formula is really moisturizing and the best part for me is that I don’t have to apply a lip balm underneath. It glides smoothly on the lips and gives a sheer look. The lipstick is pigmented and you can get the color in just one swipe, and it’s buildable as well. It gives a semi matte finish, and doesn’t dry my lips at all.
I’m pretty impressed by the staying power; it lasted on my lips for about 7-8 hours. And it fades evenly leaving a pink tint which also lasts for an hour. The lipstick does not bleed and stays in place which is fantastic. 
I adore the packaging, it is simple and cute. It comes in a sleek silver tube with a transparent colored lip which is see through. The fact which makes it super handy is that it also has a mirror on one end.The Maybelline color sensational vivid lipsticks come in 10 different shades.
This lipstick smells like soft vanilla and I just love this smell. The smell lasts for around an hour, so you don’t have to worry if you’re not into vanilla scent. I feel like this shade is perfect for spring and summer and I won’t be wearing it that often this season, because I prefer darker colors for the winter. But all in all, I heart this lipstick and I totally recommend it.

Summary:
Gorgeous pink color: it is bright but not too screaming. It comes in a silver sleek tube, with a transparent lip. Stays on the lips for about 7-8 hours and fades evenly. Feels creamy and honey nectar formula nourishes lips. . It's a good pick for a drugstore lipstick.


The Good:

Bright pink color,
Glides on smoothly, 
Semi-matt finish, 
Buildable,
Pigmented, 
Smells like vanilla, 
Fades evenly, 
Great staying power

The Bad:
Can't think of anything 

Rating:  5/5

Price? Would I repurchase it?
I got it 825PKR. Definitely going to repurchase it.

Thanks for reading :) have you tried Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lipsticks?
If yes, what’s your favorite shade?

91 comments:

  1. Wow bright beautiful color love it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review =) loving the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you back ;)
    Please click LIKE IT on ANNFFASHION on Facebook. Thanks.

    Kisses,
    ANNFFASHION.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review hun, I love this stunning vivid shade.….Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, wishing you a good start to the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous color. Can we follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    New Post
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shade and great review love!
    anyways, thanx for visiting my blog :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choice of color lipstick and informative review! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I followed you on you Blog and Bloglovin'! I hope you do too! :)

    xoxo,
    Olivia Yuen
    Morning Blush Blog
    Bloglovin'/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! Thanks for sharing dear.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! You told me everything I need to know and will definitely be purchasing a few! :D
    Maddy xxx

    www.crystaltipsrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick is very red ;o)))

    http://milionioliwka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once you apply it,the color appears bright pink :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you for follow my blog!
    of course, i started to follow your blog too!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice and detailed review.
    following you :)

    http://sadiamaliksblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great color!
    following you now! I hope you follow me back doll!

    http://fashionholic24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just a gorgeous colour. Nice review but it will be more easy to understand what the colour exactly is, if you swatch it on your hand or on your lips. Just a suggestion. Thanks for the review and thanks you for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sayantini and thanks for mentioning it, I actually took the picture but forgot to upload it :D

      Delete
  15. The colour of this lipstick is gorgeous!
    I followed you back via GFC, thank you ;*

    http://lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great color of lipstick! Following :)!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful color!

    please follow me if you like!
    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you honey <3
    love the colour of this lipstick!

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Mariam for the kind comment on my blog, lettersfromlaunna.blogspot.com

    This is definitely shocking coral... pretty though with the right outfit for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also, I am following you on everything too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love the color of this lipstick!!! Red is one of my favorite! Follow you dear from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nyc and detailed post! Thanks Mariam for visiting my blog :)

    http://afsanablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear lord, the color is just sooooo pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute colour

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have this lipstick and I absolutely LOVE this shade :D

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a beautiful color! I'll definitely go pick this shade up! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the colour!
    Follow each other? Let me know :)
    Xo
    Vavalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing color !!!
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. its a beutiful color *o*
    I follow you :) Hope you will follow back :)
    love ♥
    love-love-love-lov.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks gorgeous, amazing color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing:) I would like to try this product!!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great vibrant colour!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the maybelline vivids. I need more of them. This color is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow that is such a pretty colour it's quite vibrant! love the pictures aswell :)

    http://bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete