Thursday, 26 September 2013

OOTD | Fall Inspired

Hello my lovelies, hope you’re having a wonderful day.
Fall is finally here! Well, for most of us. It’s still summer where I live -_- but I thought, you know what, I need to do a fall inspired post because I am so tired of this heat and I want fall to come already! Don’t you love the feeling of going outside wearing makeup and not sweating like a pig, drinking hot chocolate, over sized sweaters, long boot and oh the colors of fall!
Everything changes according to the season and so does the colors we wear. Spring/summer brings bright-neon colors and fall inspired outfits are mainly dark and neutral colored, which I absolutely love. I’ve always been a sucker for dark colors and fall is a legitimate reason for me to wear my favorite colors.
So today I decided to share my outfit which is inspired by the beautiful colors of fall.








One more thing that reminds me of fall….The Vampire Dairies! Oh yes. The color theme used in this series always reminds me of fall. And I just can not wait for season4.

What I wore:
Shirt | Breakout
Printed tights | Stoneage
Watch | Westar
Shoes | Choice Shoes
Purse | Stylo 

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it :) What do you like most about fall?

23 comments:

  1. Can't believe your hair have grown sooo long

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pants xx
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pants and hairs lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ! I'm sooooo in love with your hair ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! loved it!! <3
    Lol I can't wait for The Vampire Dairies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love :D 3rd Oct come already :D

      Delete
  6. Love your hair and nails!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit plus your hair color is soo cool!! Whats missing in this post is a close uo shot of your flats!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit plus your hair color is soo cool!! Whats missing in this post is a close uo shot of your flats!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rakhshan :)
      I realized it as soon as I published the post :D

      Delete
  9. your hairs is so beautiful =) nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg ! im in love with your hair :) any tips? love the photography as well :)

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Nayab :)x
      well all you need is patience... A LOT of it :p haha

      Delete
  11. out fitt is vry nice , why you never show your face

    ReplyDelete